7:15am - Percussion Ensemble
7:15am - Music Council (Exec) Library
7:15am - Senior Band
11:35am - Combo
3:00pm - Junior Band
7:15am - Jazz Ensemble
7:15am - Senior Band
11:35 - Combo
Good Friday - No Classes
1) Big thanks to the Jazz Ensemble and the Junior and Senior Bands for an incredible week of performance and work last week. I was really proud of you and they way you handled yourselves at both the Huron Jazzfest as well as the Public School Tour. Well done!
2) Take a moment to check out the schedule below and book off your work commitments, and make sure you're available for your commitments to the bands.
Saturday April 26 - 7pm - Cabaret - Everyone, Schedule TBA
Sunday April 27 - 2pm - Cabaret - Everyone, Schedule TBA
Tuesday April 29 - 7:15am - Jeff Smallman Works with our Senior Band.
Friday May 2 - Cultural Awards Ceremony @ White Carnation (Holmesville). Jazz Combo. 5:30-6:30, 6:30-7:30.
Tuesday May 6th - Colleen Richardson Works with our Senior Band. 7:30 am to 11:20am
Wednesday, May 7th - Excellence in Ed Banquet, Seaforth - Combo. Depart 3pm from school. Return around 7pm.
Tuesday May 13th to Sunday May 18th - Vancouver - Senior Band. (Leave Exeter Tuesday evening, Return Sunday morning)
Friday May 23rd - Detroit Music Conference - small group of students w/ Mr. Moore. All day/back late @ night.
Wednesday May 28 - Final Concert - Everyone - 7pm. Lg Gym.
3) Vancouver travellers: Your last payment was due by Friday April 11. There are a few of you who are overdue. Please get it in!
4) We're also looking for donations for our annual Cabaret weekend coming up. New items, new gifts out of inventory for businesses of any value are sought. Please contact Mr. Moore, Kelsey Regier or Angela Mungar if you'd like to contribute to our draws.
5) All members of the bands should have Cabaret tickets to sell at this point. If you do not, it's because you did not give us the number you'd like to have. Please do that soon. If you have tickets, we'd like the money and ticket exchanges done asap. There will be NO door sales for this Cabaret. All arrangements need to be taken care of in advance. The sooner the better. See Mr. Moore with any questions.